Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a related note, that comparing that photo to the NL2 precreation POV, it looks like they were pretty darn accurate.

Reactions: Dylon
That looks sick. Someone's going to get into some trouble for that though. The only way to get that picture is from right next to the Employee break area in Italy. Wouldn't like to be that person.

That angle deserves to be open to the public. Amazing vantage point. Maybe someday after the construction is done.

That angle deserves to be open to the public. Amazing vantage point.
It would be tough because of where you actually would have to be behind the restaurant. It's a ridiculously small path and contains a lot of the electrical boxes for power in the theater and restaurant.

Yeah, understood. I'm not familiar with the lay of that land.. I was thinking some future land expansion or something.

@BGWnut digging through my recollection.. is this the area/path?

Screenshot_20191017-170059.png

Yeah, understood. I'm not familiar with the lay of that land.. I was thinking some future land expansion or something.

@BGWnut digging through my recollection.. is this the area/path?

View attachment 18412

Yes except it's a tiny wooden walkway that directly along the building. It's basically like porch because of the ravine on that side as @Dylon said. Below is a rough drawing of the area. The blue is the walkway, green is the break area building and gold is roughly where Pantheon is. I want to emphasize that this is a very rough drawing.

Screenshot_20191017-170502.png

That looks sick. Someone's going to get into some trouble for that though. The only way to get that picture is from right next to the Employee break area in Italy. Wouldn't like to be that person.
You mean like half the photos we have at this point from the "friend who works construction on Pantheon..."

There's probably some reason why it would be grossly impractical, but it would be really cool if they could remodel the San Marco bathrooms to allow for a passage through to the back. Build a huge deck back there and make it expanded seating.

Reactions: tursiops
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad