Project 2020 (MMXX): Pantheon

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
May 11, 2011
Williamsburg
Can anyone tell where its staged?
It looks like a parking lot for sure (I know past projects have used the employee lot to stage - i.e. Verbolten). But that doesn't make logistic sense, because there is not really a good connection to the Pantheon site from there.. Does anyone know how they staged AC ages ago? I would have to guess this would be similar, since they would probably use the same service road as AC.

ControlsEE

I probably should be working...
Oct 2, 2018
It looks like a parking lot for sure (I know past projects have used the employee lot to stage - i.e. Verbolten). But that doesn't make logistic sense, because there is not really a good connection to the Pantheon site from there.. Does anyone know how they staged AC ages ago? I would have to guess this would be similar, since they would probably use the same service road as AC.
I wanna say that AC was staged in the France lot, but I was 6 at the time, so I may not be remembering it correctly. Most of the recent projects were staged in the employee lot, even Tempesto. Those pics almost look like England, but it could also be in the backarea near Entertainment and the warehouse (where VB was).

May 11, 2011
Williamsburg
Ah yeah, Tempesto, that's a thing.. 😂 I guess that's probably the most comparable to this project in so far as staging location.

Also, were the main parking lot entrance/I-64 ramps even built/in-service when they built AC? That would have definitely made a big difference in staging from the Germany lot, I could imagine.

Reactions: BenWilkerson

ControlsEE

I probably should be working...
Oct 2, 2018
I don't think so. I believe that was 01-02 maybe? Again, I was young, but I do remember when the now service/employee entrance was the main entrance. Honestly, I am a little surprised that photos did not surface here first with how many team members are on the forums. Or maybe the track just came in yesterday/this morning.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad