Project 2020 (MMXX): Pantheon

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

GrandpaD

Grumpy Ol' Man
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
@thopping I'm on the "this ain't no bridge" group. I never thought this was going to be pedestrian bridge. The sheer distance without major building on both sides is not conceivable for a connecting pathway in my mind.

Screenshot_20190915-205555_Chrome.jpg

I still believe (or hope) 2021 is a multiple attraction build. There's enough room. But I'm not envisioning any hamlet build but perhaps an extension of the Black Forest theme.

Feb 14, 2019
Sorry if this question is in the wrong place, but for the folks on here with experience with such things:

What in the world would pilings like that be useful for?

I can't see it being anything an average guest like myself would recognize or understand just because like others have pointed out this kind of piling doesn't make sense for a bridge, and any wires attached to them would either need to be submerged (no permits filed for that assuming they need to be) or potentially cut off the boats which would in effect eliminate an attraction. Any water cannon sort of effect would also likely require some piping and or wiring as well...

Feb 3, 2019
Sorry if this question is in the wrong place, but for the folks on here with experience with such things:

What in the world would pilings like that be useful for?

I can't see it being anything an average guest like myself would recognize or understand just because like others have pointed out this kind of piling doesn't make sense for a bridge, and any wires attached to them would either need to be submerged (no permits filed for that assuming they need to be) or potentially cut off the boats which would in effect eliminate an attraction. Any water cannon sort of effect would also likely require some piping and or wiring as well...
Someone before suggested these might be permanent moorings for dredging

Login or Register to Hide This Ad