Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an odd post, but bear with me here.

If anyone out there has a professional background in civil engineering or the like, I think @kingadam and I could use another couple pairs of eyes on something. Shoot me a message if you're interested and can keep a secret for a couple days.
Hmm why do I have visions of another sees and diesis letter in Zachary's future?

Last edited:
I know this is an odd post, but bear with me here.

If anyone out there has a professional background in civil engineering or the like, I think @kingadam and I could use another couple pairs of eyes on something. Shoot me a message if you're interested and can keep a secret for a couple days.
Just saying it's been six days and as you can see below the definition of a couple of days is TWO. Why must you keep us waiting?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181219-123754_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181219-123754_Chrome.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 0
BaCJhtp.jpg

Either not as much as we think or more information than we could ever hope to get at this point.
I’m focusing on the words “very”, “complexity”, “timeline”, and “project(s)” and seeing something major being revealed.

I miss the old days when we got leaks instead of forum staff teasing them...

I know there are reasons, to an extent, but if you're not going to release shit, I'd prefer you don't say shit. /unpopular opinion.

Or just wait for Zach/Nicole to post to BGWFans, releasing what they're sitting on, which will allow you to stop paying attention to this thread. I'm not minimizing what you're saying, but for anticipatory subjects sometimes this is what I do to save myself additional and usually unnecessary mental stress.

Sometimes you just need help with what you see because you aren’t an expert or have experience in that area. Instead of just spilling anything without understanding what you are putting out there is more dangerous than teasing it and asking for someone with experience to help understand it.

Warfelg's note above is essential regarding how information is vetted, reviewed, and released by this site's big kahunas. From what I have seen, the mods here are really terrific about that process.

At the same time, speaking only for myself: beyond the mods, I don't feel it is wise for non-kahunas in the know to tease an upcoming info release, no matter how exciting it may be, unless mods want them to do so for some specifically communicated reason. The big kahunas have several reasons to be thoughtful and measured about the whats, whens, and hows around how they share info... and IMO, only they can be said to have the full view of what may be at risk when seemingly benign general notes get shared ahead of a larger (potential) info drop.

Just thought I'd share my own POV on the topic, shaped by working in a few selective industries over the years... the butterfly effect is occasionally a painfully real phenomenon when it comes to seemingly "safe" teases. I'm not a fan of taking the risk, personally.

More details should be coming soon. I will say that it's something very different than what we've seen thus far, completely adding a new layer of complexity, including an additional timeline to the project(s).

Edit: Also, we now know how tight-lipped the park is being about the future of this section of the park.

"future of this section of the park" intrigues me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad