Project 2020 (MMXX): Intamin Multi-Launch Coaster

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Feb 3, 2019
Are we really spending time arguing about what the original Madrid plans were?

I mean, I get that it would be interesting innformation.. but it's 100% speculation and has nothing to do with what MMXX will be.

Reactions: LudwigII
Aug 23, 2017
Are we really spending time arguing about what the original Madrid plans were?

I mean, I get that it would be interesting innformation.. but it's 100% speculation and has nothing to do with what MMXX will be.
I don't know where you're getting argument from, just people discussing things...

Apr 5, 2017
In this case the original plans could give insight into the parks plans for what we have termed 2021. Maybe the original plans were just scrapped or just delayed and modified for a future project. Interestingl, the height wavers for Octoberfest area are close to the festa height wavers plus the 40 foot drop to the Rhine. 315 + 40 additional feet= 355????

lce

Brought to you by Coca-Cola
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Frederick, MD
I can't tell what's more annoying at this point. People asserting their opinions and observations as facts, or the relentless endless onslaught of other people going "hey don't do that" when people do assert opinions as facts.

At this point both are contributing to the spectacular lack of information worth discussing. Not calling anyone out specifically. But the past few times I've opened this and 2021 it's just been "blah my thoughts are the TRUTH" and people going "myeehhhh no they aren't" when I'm just looking for the OCCASIONAL valuable post.

Rant over

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
the Return of ‘the purple thing’ may justify all of this nonsense. Hopefully it will make a permanent comeback at the foot of this coasters’ spike! Even better.....on top of the spike! Like a pillar of Freedom.

Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
As someone who's been around since the Verbolten construction days, it warms my heart that nothing on this forum has changed ❤
Ran into the forums for the first time during the OG Spain rumors in 2009, good times.

Also, anyone questioning the credibility of someone who owns a Nintendo Switch and “leaks” an Intamin accerlator is just lying to themselves. Like why would someone fake that?

Reactions: Joe and BGWnut
Login or Register to Hide This Ad