Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Hot damn, DHS has become the crown jewel of WDW in under 5 years. I tip my hat to the rodent.
I'm still in love with Animal Kingdom, but there's no doubt that Iger knows what he's doing in this whole "flipping" the park process. They took easily the worst park and turned into a stacked park with four of the hottest E-Ticket rides in Orlando as well as the world. I didn't visit Studios from 2011 until 2019 and it's unreal to see how much the park has changed. The insane thing is there not even close to being done. SW:GE and M&MRR is only the beginning.

I'm still in love with Animal Kingdom, but there's no doubt that Iger knows what he's doing in this whole "flipping" the park process. They took easily the worst park and turned into a stacked park with four of the hottest E-Ticket rides in Orlando as well as the world. I didn't visit Studios from 2011 until 2019 and it's unreal to see how much the park has changed. The insane thing is there not even close to being done. SW:GE and M&MRR is only the beginning.
I’d argue that it’s fairly close to being done. Toy story land was the real beginning and SW:GE and MMRR are close to the end. The focus is shifting to Epcot now and aside from retheming something I don’t see much else happening in the near future

Reactions: DJTLG
Sign looks great! I hope the keep the entrances in those doors below the sign, years ago that was so cool to enter the Great Movie ride through those doors then in later years always going in through the side door.....didnt make the ride less special but just wasnt as spectacular.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad