Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
From Bioreconstruct on Twitter, It is so bare across the lagoon at IOA. You can see Hogwarts in plain view now, Can't wait to see this start to get rolling even further and see what Intamin has in store for this. At least this gonna bring life back down in front of the Discovery Center, since the que area is suppose to be to the left area of DC and lagoon also rumored where new Raptor encounter will be. Can maybe Uni bring back the electric fence theme again and more dinosaurs please.

Not gonna lie: that second pic is awesome.

So here are some pics from Alicia @OrlandoParkStop and Bioreconstruct on Twitter & Inside Universal on twitter. Also, you can no longer look out the windows at the DC or Burger Digs, since they put up sticker like jungle and forest views. All the clearing remains one lonely tree, the bridge is gone and look how close they cleared near Hogsmeade.

Attachments

• D0CGa2MXQAAHApr.jpg
    D0CGa2MXQAAHApr.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 2
  • D0cv3EkU4AA6fIk.jpg
    D0cv3EkU4AA6fIk.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2
  • D0cv9TuV4AAGC-Z.jpg
    D0cv9TuV4AAGC-Z.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 2
  • D0XAyTAWoAIVJ3t.jpg
    D0XAyTAWoAIVJ3t.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 0
  • D0XAyTFWkAAAQDh.jpg
    D0XAyTFWkAAAQDh.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
  • D1jvuGGWoAAl2zA.jpg
    D1jvuGGWoAAl2zA.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 0
  • D1kASMgXQAEsajl.jpg
    D1kASMgXQAEsajl.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D1kASMZXQAAQCG0.jpg
    D1kASMZXQAAQCG0.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D2IsMCrWwAIaoTq.jpg
    D2IsMCrWwAIaoTq.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 1
Pics courtesy of Biioreconstruct and Florida Park Stop on Twitter
Fencing and scrim up around the front area of JP DC. More construction walls near Pizza Preditoria
Also looks like Trike encounter buildings are starting to be demoed

Attachments

• D3VahKmXsAAOdpz.jpg
    D3VahKmXsAAOdpz.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 0
  • D3VP-xkXoAIW8nq.jpg
    D3VP-xkXoAIW8nq.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D3VYxOiXkAE-P3G.jpg
    D3VYxOiXkAE-P3G.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 0
  • D3VZP0dXkAAqaKY.jpg
    D3VZP0dXkAAqaKY.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 0
  • D3VahKlW0AI7fB-.jpg
    D3VahKlW0AI7fB-.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D3VWA-DWwAEI6Dr.jpg
    D3VWA-DWwAEI6Dr.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 0
1 - Well that's new.
2 - I hate to say it because I love Mythos and Poseidon's Fury, but between this and Sinbad's stand show closing.....I think Lost Continent is going to be gone in 5 years. And honestly.....it pisses me off. That was a great area that was well themed with original design, stories, and characters. That's going to be one of the great losses in the theme park industry when it goes away. As much as I love the WWofHP:H, the fact that I think it's coming at the cost of this is killing me inside. The bosses at IoA should be ashamed of themselves.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Mushroom
Sorry bro, can't hear you over the sound of Comcast to park synergy leading to great attractions like Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon and Fast and Furious - Supercharge. ?

I actually like those rides and enjoy them more than what replaced them. But like my rant said....they didn't destroy an original well planned and themed area for an IP. And I know this sounds funny coming from someone that's ok with some of the IP overhaul to EPCOT.

Dogs like chocolate and antifreeze and it's bad for them. As animals in captivity, we should do everything we can to make sure they're healthy.

Damn, that's a huge site. They're basically doubling the amount of land being used for Jurassic Park (World?).

At least it looks like they've left a solid buffer of trees around most areas.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad