Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Batman The Ride was the first time they adde The (something) or was there an earlier coaster they added something like that to the name?

POV animation....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://youtu.be/i2rb-b2PnoI

This actually still looks kind of short, though certainly longer than the original Raptors. But if they can really run 4 trains that'd make the wait tolerable. I was just at SFGAdv yesterday for the first time and they were operating quite efficiently on Nitro and were running 3 trains without stacking (or at least without much stacking), so maybe. Then again they were running 3 trains on Bizarro too and that was stacking pretty bad.

Side note: SFGAdv is a great park. Really enjoyed it a lot. Will hopefully be going back with my nephew before the season is done.

I'm hoping that the media day for this is open to a wider ACE area. Would love to get to go to that. Apparently Twisted Timbers' media day was open to ACE nationally, so there's some slight bit of hope for it.

So I heard through the grape vine yesterday that both SFFT and CGA both have a lot of down time with their Raptors. I don't have first hand knowledge, but if the rides are that finicky I'm curious why SF decided to buy another one? Perhaps they got a good deal...

So I heard through the grape vine yesterday that both SFFT and CGA both have a lot of down time with their Raptors. I don't have first hand knowledge, but if the rides are that finicky I'm curious why SF decided to buy another one? Perhaps they got a good deal...

I feel like lots of downtime in the first year is par for the course with RMCs. Parks keep adding RMCs anyway, and with time the problems seem to get straightened out. Plus those were the very first two Raptors. Hopefully the next iteration fixes issues that those apparently have.

giphy.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Mushroom
Seems like a lot of parks go out of their way to reserve a seat at their marketing table for social media.

I wonder if that's because it's virtually free and therefore provides nothing but upside potential in even semi-competent hands?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad