Login or Register to Hide This Ad

warfelg

Advisory Panel
Mar 16, 2016
First comes why it came out (something missed in strapping down, hole in dummy, or wrong dummy); then will come how it came out.

If they find nothing in the why it came out (properly strapped down, no hole, right dummy); then the how investigation will almost have to happen. I bet it's something in the why it came out because these trains have been proven to be safe.

Apr 22, 2019
It would seem this is repurposed from El Diablo, but it looks cool:

2021_06_02_IMG_1116%20copy.jpg

Here it was when it was at El Diablo: http://www.greatadventurehistory.com/GARides/ElDiablo/El Diablo 1 copy.jpg

Jul 5, 2017
I can’t wait to see how this thing turns out! I haven’t been up to Great Adventure since 2011 and it feels criminal with El Toro being there! (Not to mention their 5 B&Ms and KK)

RollyCoaster

Silver Donor
Jul 31, 2016
After 3 rides this morning, it’s easily one of the best rides on the east coast. A top 3 in one of the best attraction parks in the country! The area is very well done as well! Can’t wait to ride it a bit more when it’s a little hotter outside. 10/10 attraction for me.

Apr 22, 2019
After 3 rides this morning, it’s easily one of the best rides on the east coast. A top 3 in one of the best attraction parks in the country! The area is very well done as well! Can’t wait to ride it a bit more when it’s a little hotter outside. 10/10 attraction for me.

Does it have a moving station (well, moving train in station), and how does that work out in practice? And how long was the wait?

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Does it have a moving station (well, moving train in station), and how does that work out in practice? And how long was the wait?

It does have a moving station! The station is long enough that loading and unloading is handled simultaneously for 2 trains. I was told they were running 3 trains for the event and Season Pass Holder previews.

Dec 28, 2020
It does have a moving station! The station is long enough that loading and unloading is handled simultaneously for 2 trains. I was told they were running 3 trains for the event and Season Pass Holder previews.
They were, and according to InsideGadv on Instagram they were running all four earlier today

• Wow
Reactions: Zachary

RollyCoaster

Silver Donor
Jul 31, 2016
I only had 3 trains running this morning during the event. I loved the loading system. Train always running around the track. I’ll be back tomorrow to check on a 4th train

• Love
Reactions: Zachary
Login or Register to Hide This Ad