Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
At least now they have time to go fix that mess of a billboard. “America’s Tallest Hybrid”? How is the GP supposed to have any idea what that means? There’s also no mention of the fact that the coaster is at Busch Gardens. A local who sees that billboard might surmise it’s for Busch Gardens, but would a tourist have any idea where they can ride this new ride?

At least now they have time to go fix that mess of a billboard. “America’s Tallest Hybrid”? How is the GP supposed to have any idea what that means?

I don't think the GP cares what a hybrid is. I believe that if they just see "tallest" and see the image of a coaster, they will immediately know, its a really talll coaster and must be fun.

I think this coaster will get plenty of "word-of-mouth" promotion worldwide, once open, as an incredible ride so billboards shmillboards.

RMC ground up's in the style of Zadra/Iron Crocodi-liger seems to be the new generation the company is stepping into. And boy, am I here for it.
I think Iron Croci-liger should be the name we refer to Iron Gwazi as on the forums.

Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad