News Project 2020: Iron Gwazi

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Joe

#RIPVolcano
Feb 12, 2011
Near Richmond
BuschDominion.com
At least now they have time to go fix that mess of a billboard. “America’s Tallest Hybrid”? How is the GP supposed to have any idea what that means? There’s also no mention of the fact that the coaster is at Busch Gardens. A local who sees that billboard might surmise it’s for Busch Gardens, but would a tourist have any idea where they can ride this new ride?

Apr 16, 2017
At least now they have time to go fix that mess of a billboard. “America’s Tallest Hybrid”? How is the GP supposed to have any idea what that means?
I don't think the GP cares what a hybrid is. I believe that if they just see "tallest" and see the image of a coaster, they will immediately know, its a really talll coaster and must be fun.

May 9, 2019
I think this coaster will get plenty of "word-of-mouth" promotion worldwide, once open, as an incredible ride so billboards shmillboards.

Jun 14, 2019
RMC ground up's in the style of Zadra/Iron Crocodi-liger seems to be the new generation the company is stepping into. And boy, am I here for it.
I think Iron Croci-liger should be the name we refer to Iron Gwazi as on the forums.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad