News Project 2020: Iron Gwazi

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Sep 24, 2018
Sep 24, 2018
I'm sightly amazed that they are installing track at it appears there's quite a bit of wood to be added still. I'm not just saying that based on the footers never I'm sure that there are a lot that won't be used. But it looks like they built tunnels into some if the structures but there's nothing built in either side of them yet. Then there's the entire lift hill structure and connecting the various structures together. Just seems like there's a significant amount of work left

Reactions: Zachary

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
I'm sightly amazed that they are installing track at it appears there's quite a bit of wood to be added still. I'm not just saying that based on the footers never I'm sure that there are a lot that won't be used. But it looks like they built tunnels into some if the structures but there's nothing built in either side of them yet. Then there's the entire lift hill structure and connecting the various structures together. Just seems like there's a significant amount of work left
Could be a work flow thing. Making bents takes time and if you have the erection crew waiting around you might as well use them

Reactions: Zachary and BGWnut
Sep 24, 2018
Both of those explanations make sense. The only wooden coaster I have an experience with the building process is Invade and that obviously was a different process.

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
Both of those explanations make sense. The only wooden coaster I have an experience with the building process is Invade and that obviously was a different process.
With that most of the bents were made off site I think. I know one of the (former) interns that bolted them together.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad