Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I did not expect to be personally called out over what I am specifically doing about climate change over a roller coaster theme. But it is a new day I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
That's... Alarming. Maybe they're trying to get away from D23...?
That would be my guess. They realized it was in the middle of d23 and no one would really cover their announcement because Disney is rumored to be announcing a bunch of stuff. Then my guess is that they are just waiting until after GE opens so that they can have a week where there the only big announcement.

So, if that's the case, SEAS corporate marketing doesn't know how to read a calendar. Pretty big conflict in Williamsburg for Pantheon and d23 has been on the books for at least 11 months. Not to mention "we'll tell you more later" at BGW and virtual silence on 2 wood coasters that have gone beyond vertical.

I doubt they would do anything to Wild Arctic until after this coaster is built. The coaster seems to have a similar theme to Wild Arctic and i assume they will try to tie them together. Im sure at one point (maybe 2021?) they will give the simulator a new film though.

So, if that's the case, SEAS corporate marketing doesn't know how to read a calendar. Pretty big conflict in Williamsburg for Pantheon and d23 has been on the books for at least 11 months. Not to mention "we'll tell you more later" at BGW and virtual silence on 2 wood coasters that have gone beyond vertical.

Maybe this is the result of the recently leaked SEAS budget appropriations I obtained...

Line items of note:
  • Entertainment: $5,000
  • Marketing: $36.82
  • Capital Investments: ∞
?

They haven't been virtually silent. They released teaser videos for both coasters at Orlando and San Antonio and they announced rmc gwazi back in February. They gave us some stats on it. There is so more to tell us and announce but if hardly call it virtually silent

Maybe this is the result of the recently leaked SEAS budget appropriations I obtained...

Line items of note:
  • Entertainment: $5,000
  • Marketing: $36.82
  • Capital Investments: ∞
?

Interesting. Marketing for planning the announcements takes about an hour, and I charge #36.82 an hour ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
They haven't been virtually silent. They released teaser videos for both coasters at Orlando and San Antonio and they announced rmc gwazi back in February. They gave us some stats on it. There is so more to tell us and announce but if hardly call it virtually silent
I just knew you'd find some way to respond with a SEAS ?.

Sorry, "teasers" and "we'll tell you more later" smacks of being virtually silent in my mind and a department that needs new leadership. Either that or all those other companies announcing names, full stats, etc. the past few weeks just don't know what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad