Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
But actually, I've never ridden a Discovery, so if it really is a Giga Discovery, that's pretty exciting to me.

It was a Reddit /r/rollercoasters thread. For some reason I can't link it (my issue not forums). Search "SFA Skycoaster". @b.mac knew about the protected building.

What thread are you referring to? I am curious myself what this building that can't be disturbed is. I don't recall seeing a building in that area that wasn't related to the Gotham area.
There is an "historic" house that crumbling in the woods behind the site. You can sort if see it in fall from Wild One but it's so over grown that even then it's hard to see.

We went to SFA yesterday and in addition to the 15, 70 and 120 signs, there's also a sign that says 40. Most likely 40 passengers. I guess these all fit a Giant Discovery, so it's pretty much case closed.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/syYbJhB

Reactions: Zachary
I searched a bit and couldn't find anything. Have they started building this thing or no? I guess they don't need a ton of time to build it, so maybe they will wait until the last minute.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad