Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The dive tease was a little bit of a misdirection as the park isn't adding a dive coaster but instead recycling the Dare Devil Dive name again but this time with probably one of the most cringy names I've ever seen. While I complained about Six Flags affinity for adding "Coaster" to the end of ride names for no good reason, the name "Daredevil Dive Flying Machines" is a bit worse. Anyway. Check out their 2020 addition below.

The dive tease was a little bit of a misdirection as the park isn't adding a dive coaster but instead recycling the Dare Devil Dive name again but this time with probably one of the most cringy names I've ever seen. While I complained about Six Flags affinity for adding "Coaster" to the end of ride names for no good reason, the name "Daredevil Dive Flying Machines" is a bit worse. Anyway. Check out their 2020 addition below.

I think if I rode that I'd be done for the day, but if you can tolerate it it looks like it'd be a fun ride. I don't really have any problem with that name. It at least fits the ride.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad