Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Yes, but that would make the issue with Midway (IMO) worse. Here's a google earth picture of the issue:
View attachment 20597
Wild Mouses entrance is right by the Dippin' Dots stand (what is with Dippin' Dots and coasters?!?). So as you are walking back there you go up a long hill with nothing of interest, get Wildcat's entrance, then the Kosher Food Truck, the slides, then Laff Trakk. So from Chickie's & Pete's to Wildcat is 300 feet, Wildcat to Laff Trakk is another 200 feet, then the core of Midway is another almost 300 ft. So 3/10th's a mile with 4 spread out ride entrances. It doesn't sound like a lot, but that's the same distance from Nessie through Ireland to the Eagles.

So if you make Wild Mouse more slides (which is the most likely) Midway feels even further away and Wildcat seems even more removed from the park where it would see possible even less ridership. Even if they change Wildcat's extended queue (which rarely get's used, neither did LR's which is why it's now a small flat) into a space for some flats, use the catering tent for some more flats or a new food area, and turn Wild Mouse's plot into rides with entrances facing Wildcat, the Midway area starts to feel more connected again.

I wasn't aware that Tidal Force wasn't an Intamin (thanks for the correction on that @b.mac), so if it's true that it's on it's last legs, waiting out the ending of TF for more slides and complexes offers up far more space and intrigue for HP than the space Wild Mouse is on, especially since it is quite elevated over Coastlines pool.

As for moving Wild Mouse, I think it should as it and Laff Trakk are close to the same coaster. The issue with where Candymonium is for a ride like Wild Mouse is the terrain isn't all that flat. Maybe if they wanted too the catering stand at Skyrush's turnaround and the 'secret path' could become a home for it and they use it as a 'gateway' to the land behind Candymonium.
What about, and bear with me here, we used Tidal Force’s plot of land for a coaster? With the entrance near where TF’s splashdown bridge is, that could POTENTIALLY bring more guests back there. The image I have in my mind is a B&M mini dive machine with a splashdown so that people can still get soaked

What about, and bear with me here, we used Tidal Force’s plot of land for a coaster? With the entrance near where TF’s splashdown bridge is, that could POTENTIALLY bring more guests back there. The image I have in my mind is a B&M mini dive machine with a splashdown so that people can still get soaked
One coaster that could fit in there real well would be an RMC Raptor. Those things seem to be designed for tight spaces.

Reactions: DECoasteyGuy
When I'm comparing the first 2 tests, the blue train seems quite a bit faster than the red train. I'm probably just seeing things

When I'm comparing the first 2 tests, the blue train seems quite a bit faster than the red train. I'm probably just seeing things
I’m not an expert on how these vehicles break in, but it could be because of how long each train has been testing. The Reese’s (orange) train has been testing the longest, followed by kisses (blue) and then twizzlers (red) has been testing for the shortest amount of time

I’m not an expert on how these vehicles break in, but it could be because of how long each train has been testing. The Reese’s (orange) train has been testing the longest, followed by kisses (blue) and then twizzlers (red) has been testing for the shortest amount of time

They could have been testing with trims vs without.

IF the trains are running at different speeds (I haven't inspected the video closely myself), isn't it more likely that they're running on different wheel compounds?

I figured it could also be minor adjustments to things like brakes, lift speed, lubrication, etc.?

Candymonium is looking fantastic. I once thought the addition was kinda odd but honestly I am very accepting of a new B&M Hyper anywhere. Poor west coast people missing out on these while here on the east coast I feel like we practically trip over them everyday.

Me: *goes to Chipotle and falls* "oh crap didn't see Nitro right there" *trips again* "Oh whoops Candymonium is over here better watch out for Apollo's Chariot."

West coast people: *cries in Goliath at SFMM*

Candymonium is looking fantastic. I once thought the addition was kinda odd but honestly I am very accepting of a new B&M Hyper anywhere. Poor west coast people missing out on these while here on the east coast I feel like we practically trip over them everyday.

Me: *goes to Chipotle and falls* "oh crap didn't see Nitro right there" *trips again* "Oh whoops Candymonium is over here better watch out for Apollo's Chariot."

West coast people: *cries in Goliath at SFMM*
Maybe if California’s Great America ever gets their B&M hyper... it was supposed to be this year but got shelved for some reason

If that kettle corn is as good as the heroin-in-a-huge-bag that is Sesame Place Christmas kettle corn, then I will be at Hershey every single week once they open again.

Sesame somehow found the one outside vendor on the planet who can make kettle corn to put Knoebels to shame. Please, Hershey, find that guy and throw gold bars at him until he agrees to move west.

Reactions: CastleOSullivan
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad