Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I can't believe those are final. They don't say the candy name? Not saying that's a bad thing. Just that I'd be surprised if they don't add that.

Apologies if this has already been answered but I couldn't really be bothered to read through 12 pages of posts...does anyone have an idea of opening dates for this ride? I am planning on heading up there May 1/2/3 and was really hoping it'd be open by then. (although I sure wouldn't mind doing another late summer / fall trip ?)

Apologies if this has already been answered but I couldn't really be bothered to read through 12 pages of posts...does anyone have an idea of opening dates for this ride? I am planning on heading up there May 1/2/3 and was really hoping it'd be open by then. (although I sure wouldn't mind doing another late summer / fall trip ?)

There is no official opening date as of yet for the ride itself. Chocolatetown is slated for a Summer 2020 opening, though.

Reactions: belsaas
Video posted on FB showing Candymonium testing at full speed today. Couldn't share the vid. Posted by Coasters and Brews

Edit: Here is another video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really missing Apollo right about now...

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad