Rumor Project 2019

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

mtorange

Grand Carnivale, Haunt, and WinterFest Aficionado
Jul 26, 2014
Worlds of Fun announced on Twitter that as part of National Roller Coaster Day, the park will be making a few special announcements. My assumption is that they will be the park’s 2019 lineup and that they will more than likely be flat rides. I’m starting to wonder if other parks will join in and make surprise announcements throughout the day tomorrow.

mtorange

Grand Carnivale, Haunt, and WinterFest Aficionado
Jul 26, 2014
Apologies for double posting, but the park has made what could be only a small part of their 2019 announcements today. The park will be opening Boathouse Grill in 2019, a 9,000+ square foot restaurant that can fit over 300 guests. I’m not sure if this is the park’s only addition for 2019, but apologies in advance if more double (triple?, quadruple?) posting is to come regarding the announcements. I’m hoping that they announce at least a flat ride, even though it seems that a lot of fans want them to announce a new coaster.

Reactions: Connor and Ice

Ice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKGaiMP8xs&ab_cha
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Frederick, MD
Apologies for double posting, but the park has made what could be only a small part of their 2019 announcements today. The park will be opening Boathouse Grill in 2019, a 9,000+ square foot restaurant that can fit over 300 guests. I’m not sure if this is the park’s only addition for 2019, but apologies in advance if more double (triple?, quadruple?) posting is to come regarding the announcements. I’m hoping that they announce at least a flat ride, even though it seems that a lot of fans want them to announce a new coaster.

Don't worry I'll post something so you don't seem obsessive.

I am intrigued by this announcement.

Reactions: Connor and mtorange
Mar 16, 2016
I don't have a problem with a really nice dining option at a small park being touted as a major addition.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad