Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
IMO, soft openings don't count. If the official opening is in January, it's a 2020 coaster. I'd be more enthused by it being the first coaster to open in 2020 (at least that I know of, I'm sure China has something sketchy opening up right around New Years) but Zadra opened in August and somehow Texas Stingray is testing.

Was this ever actually announced as a 2019 project? I’d be pissed if I bought a pass and the ride never opened all year.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"The West coast race always races, holding the train..."

So if the ride takes 5 minutes to complete, 4 minutes of it are waiting for the ops to dispatch the next train...

• Haha
Reactions: belsaas
We finally have a high quality POV!

There are also a bunch of photos here:

Overall it looks... fine I guess. Six Flags gets a silver “You tried!” star.

Last edited:
Reactions: belsaas
Agreed - one thing to wait in the pseudo station with some props and storytelling elements, but when it was crawling on the launch track waiting for the other train...

Reactions: belsaas and Zachary
I'm going to make the counter argument. I think it looks fun and it's like getting to ride it twice in a row every time without having to get back in line. I don't think the midcourse wait is a big deal. Not saying they shouldn't add some show stuff or something, though. As for the POV. Why is it not a back seat POV? It's a racing coaster. All POVs should be back seat. That will make it look way more fun.

Reactions: BGWnut
They should have a drink stand in the psuedo-station. Riders would have something to do, and the park could generate revenue. Win-win.

Cant even get realistic audio:
“Hey man that’s a super car. Ain’t no Tesla you need fuel again. $550!”

• Haha
Reactions: BGWnut
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad