Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point, but I doubt the clankiness will be solved.

These things looked so cool in concept but kinda hit their forehead on the doorway as far as execution went.

I hope this one violates that trend. I'd never wish failure upon a SEAS park.
They have discussed various changes that they have made to address those issues. I'm hopeful that they will be fixed.

Reactions: warfelg
I don't know about 2020 purchases but there were a few orders put in for a Skywarp model for the 2019 year that have not been announced (and likely changed or delayed).

Sea World San Diego already has had a terrible time with Submarine Voyage from Chance. I doubt they want to go through a second round with Skyline.

Reactions: Zachary
IIRC for at least a bit of the ride (down the hills?) the propulsion is turned off and the cars coast using their own gravity, so technically a coaster. Not that marketing cares about that so much -- if you sit in a car on a track and go down any kind of hill marketing materials tend to refer to it as a coaster.

Reactions: Zachary
My initial impression of this design and layout is it all looks like hot garbage and I really have no desire to ride one. But i won't completely write off something that hasn't been built yet. I'm also pretty torn on whether i consider these kinds of rides a coaster. But @sunchild brought up a good point with Superman at Magic Mountain. Very much a grey area to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicole
I'm just saying that a lot of people were worried about that because HQCC is crazy loud. The adjustments they made seem to have worked.

The IOE team have been working their tails off to get Tiddy Twister running. Let’s hope it goes smooth!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad