Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I'll be looking out for live streams that day. I have a feeling I'll get little done at work that day.

Random thing: I hate bird's eye view of area's themed at ground level because it gives very little idea of what it looks like.

I'm really concerned that the custom lightsaber experience is not going to meet capacity even with the premium price tag.

I'm also concerned about what the staff members are going to do when some kid (or asshole adult) hits random employees with the lightsabers.

I'm really concerned that the custom lightsaber experience is not going to meet capacity even with the premium price tag.

I'm also concerned about what the staff members are going to do when some kid (or asshole adult) hits random employees with the lightsabers.
Its going to be like the Banshees....sold out

While I realize supply might be an issue, that's not really what I'm talking about.

There's a whole experience involved in making a custom one that's about 15 minutes long and has a max capacity of 14. There are probably a few rooms involved, but I'm just worried that they might not be able to get people through fast enough.

I don't think I'll be able to resist spoilers for the land, but I hope I'll be able to resist ride POVs like I somehow managed to do with Haunted Mansion.

Is there an easy and west expansion? I haven’t been following galaxy’s edge closely or at all, I was wondering, is it coming to D-Land and D-world? Or just one?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad