Attraction Project 2019: Rise of the Resistance (East)

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Nov 24, 2009
Another tip that ive heard, if you go to get a boarding pass and for some reason someone in your group isnt showing up or is showing not in the park grab a boarding pass for those that you can and go straight to a GET and tell them what happened, they can aparently fix it and get them added to your group.

Reactions: jeffh and Zachary
Nov 24, 2009
A good youtube video was posted today from Michael Kay showing why you dont want to show up a minuite after 7 to the park to get a Rise boarding group.

Reactions: DRIFT

DRIFT

You Have Such Hunger For My Secrets?
Jan 11, 2019
I planned on getting there around 5:30😂

Apr 7, 2013
What a ride! Was successful on this trip going 2 rides in 2 days. BG 34 and BG 66. It was a rough week for the ride though. We rode at 7:04pm the 2nd day (BG 66) and just barely made it to Fantasmic! (I think they ended on BG 68). Don't love the system (makes for a long day, or forces you into buying a park hopper), but think it is what Disney has to do for now with the ride issues... the real question is will they ever figure it out? Or will this be the norm? There is a fine line between "never been done before" and "there is a reason nobody has done this before"... and I feel like both Disney (Rise) and Universal (Potter) are both on that line... at least for now.

Nov 24, 2009
So this should be considered the slow season now right? The Slinky Dog Dash line this morning ends at launch bay. This is becoming a daily thing it seems. Guess Rise east is still drawing them in.

Sep 24, 2018
I thought this article did a good job of summarizing why boarding groups are honestly the best way for Disney to handle the demand to ride this attraction. I agree with the conclusion that boarding groups while not perfect are there best solution available. I do think that their suggestion that they should have multiple times where boarding groups are available is a good one. That would prevent a large group in the morning. Basically have a certain amount available for the morning, then have another batch around lunch and another batch later in the afternoon that you can adjust on the fly based on capacity and how the ride is running.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicole and Joe
Nov 24, 2009
Aparently you have to create a account to read that article. Anyhow, something is going on, dont know what but the total, number of boarding groups seems to be shrinking and they are going faster each day. I saw someone mention groups given out in the morning only went into the 60s the other day and that was during the busy Presidents weekend. I have read some really interesting things the past few days where people in the park are getting friends outside the park to claim really low boarding group numbers for them by being on really stable wifi connections.

Sep 24, 2018
Aparently you have to create a account to read that article. Anyhow, something is going on, dont know what but the total, number of boarding groups seems to be shrinking and they are going faster each day. I saw someone mention groups given out in the morning only went into the 60s the other day and that was during the busy Presidents weekend. I have read some really interesting things the past few days where people in the park are getting friends outside the park to claim really low boarding group numbers for them by being on really stable wifi connections.
From what I understood they made each boarding group larger, so while the numbers are fewer it's the same amount of people.

Nov 24, 2009
So are they just calling only a group or two at a time now instead of how it seemed before where many group numbers were called up at once?

Sep 24, 2018
No I apparently screwed up adding the correct link. I must have been a little groggy still this morning. I have fixed it. Also here is the link again

Login or Register to Hide This Ad