Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Serious question: Does anyone actually like these things? My experience on Joker at Six Flags Great Adventure was not good.

They're better than the Intamin Zacspins according to those who have ridden both. Shame these aren't exactly cheap additions for parks either, they'd be better off just Sky Rocketing up the parks instead of adding these but for some reason SF is not willing to touch Premier...

Oh right, Chiller.

Reactions: Zachary
Serious question: Does anyone actually like these things? My experience on Joker at Six Flags Great Adventure was not good.

Not a fan. It’s like they took a Chance Zipper and put it on some coaster track. The result is ?

I’ve ridden both insane and a number of free spins. I preferred the zac spin for the greater number of flips vs most the time I ride a free spin. Both will have the tendency to flip you on your shoulders and hit the bottom of a drop like that though, which is exciting, intense, and unfortunately also pretty uncomfortable.

As far as enjoying them...meh, they’re ok. For whatever reason I thought that the two in Texas were better than joker at gadv. Just didn’t get tossed as much maybe? ?‍♂️

^^-- I've ridden the Superman UF and Batwing devices of torture. I really liked the pop of airtime going into the pretzel loop on SUF but otherwise felt more like a sack of potatoes carried by Superman than a hero. So unless there is one with lots of air and no loop, I reserve judgement and won't be in a rush to find out.

^^-- I've ridden the Superman UF and Batwing devices of torture. I really liked the pop of airtime going into the pretzel loop on SUF but otherwise felt more like a sack of potatoes carried by Superman than a hero. So unless there is one with lots of air and no loop, I reserve judgement and won't be in a rush to find out.
Manta is great and worlds better that the S:UF clones. It has proper zero g rolls and really great terrain interaction. From what I hear(haven't been to MM) tatsu is a really good ride as well with simply massive elements.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad