Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Here's a slightly edited version of what I wrote about it elsewhere after getting the credit back on Christmas Day:

I've been to Fun Spot Kissimmee a few times before so I thought I knew what I was getting into. I was not prepared. This coaster is legitimately hidden. I quite literally had to ask for directions to find it. Turns out it's actually located well outside the park's normal boundaries, behind the Old Towne shopping and dining area nextdoor. I'm pretty sure the VAST majority of the people at Fun Spot tonight didn't have a clue that this coaster existed.

As for the ride itself, it's exactly what I expected from a supersized E&F Miler coaster honestly. Better than many coasters of a similar age, style, and size, but nothing to write home about. The trains were surprisingly comfortable and tracked shockingly well. The track profiling was (predicably) janky as hell though. Straightaways are smooth and fun, but especially the higher-speed turns can be very jarring. The first drop was pretty good, but the best moment for me was the tiny bunny hop in the middle of the course—it gave a small pop of air.

Overall, it's not unpleasant and it's a credit. $10 felt a little steep, but it's central Florida so expensive comes with the territory.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad