Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 18, 2013
Naples, FL
bgtbuzz.blogspot.com
*Welcome To BGT Project 2016*

This thread contains confirmed information regarding BGT's latest attraction, now being called "Project 2016". If you have any rumors or speculations to share, I invite you to visit the corresponding thread that can be found here.

When posting to social media, be sure to use #Project2016BGT when posting about BGT's upcoming attraction.

I look forward to providing all of you with the latest information regarding BGT's upcoming attraction. For the latest updates, be sure to give The BGT Buzz a follow on Twitter. :)

RE: Project 2016: Egypt Attraction

Thanks, Nicole!

This is all speculation, but the strongest rumors are pointing to an indoor/outdoor hybrid Mack spinning coaster.

In the initial blueprints filed with the Southwest Florida Water Management District, the blueprints do indicate expansion into Edge Of Africa & Serengeti Veldt.

Viktor,

Great article and post. Thanks for the update and for tweeting the link to your post on this site. More people talking on here just makes everything better! Keep up the great work. Let me know if you need any particular pictures, I have a ton from my 6wks in Tampa! I will be post some of them soon!

BGT Project 2016 : Construction Update #2

Hi Everyone!

Our second Project 2016 BGT construction update article is now live. Work is slowly progressing at the job site as the scheduled train track maintenance will eventually lead into the start of the attraction construction itself.

Enjoy!

[tweet=https://twitter.com/TheBGTBuzz/status/584540396400709632?lang=en]

BGT Project 2016 : Construction Update #3

Our third BGT Project 2016 article is now live!

Work is progressing nicely at the project site, with land being leveled, and steel pilings being driven into the ground for the upcoming trenches that will be constructed. For more information, I invite you to check out my latest construction update article.

[tweet=https://twitter.com/TheBGTBuzz/status/589854893248278529]

I agree also!(I actually commented the same thing on BGT Buzz's tweet. ;)) The animals sitting and looking over the fence are so cute. The people looking over the fence are pretty comical. At least one park has a sense of humor over construction fences, instead of prison-like strictness. :mad:

In all honesty, BG park security has always supported and even helped when I've been doing construction updates! They're the complete opposite of Universal park security...

During Falcons Fury construction, an officer walked up to me and casually started talking to me about how he's seen me around the park quite often and asked why I'm there so often. I proceeded to tell him what I do, which then led him to open the door to the construction wall, letting me take some very good pictures!

BG Park security is amazing! :)

Viktor said:
In all honesty, BG park security has always supported and even helped when I've been doing construction updates! They're the complete opposite of Universal park security...

During Falcons Fury construction, an officer walked up to me and casually started talking to me about how he's seen me around the park quite often and asked why I'm there so often. I proceeded to tell him what I do, which then led him to open the door to the construction wall, letting me take some very good pictures!

BG Park security is amazing! :)

Must be nice. Send them up here. BGW park security are rude, unhelpful, bullies. I have met one that I liked, he was at the England Lot booth.

Reactions: Viktor

BGT Project 2016 : Construction Update #5

Hi Friends!

Big news out of the BGT Project 2016 work site as of this weekend!

I believe that my site, The BGT Buzz, has unofficially confirmed Mack Rides as the ride manufacturer for this project. Please be sure to check out my latest constriction update article where you'll find much more information regarding the matter. Please share your thoughts with me, as I'd love to hear them!

[tweet=https://twitter.com/TheBGTBuzz/status/594901156414902272]

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad