Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Here you can see the exiting corkscrew. This is followed directly by a turn into the brake run. Three days till the big reveal.

Gotta Love Some Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter Track!

Attachments

• 100_1683 (Medium).JPG
    100_1683 (Medium).JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_1686 (Medium).JPG
    100_1686 (Medium).JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_1687 (Medium).JPG
    100_1687 (Medium).JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 21
Sorry for not posting more pictures yesterday, but I have some for you now!

Though the spineless track was one of the hardest things we have built, it is one of my favorite parts of the coaster.

Attachments

• 100_1700 (Medium).jpg
    100_1700 (Medium).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_1702 (Medium).jpg
    100_1702 (Medium).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_1705 (Medium).jpg
    100_1705 (Medium).jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_1707 (Medium).jpg
    100_1707 (Medium).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_1713 (Medium).jpg
    100_1713 (Medium).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 19
Here's the picture that was submitted to the Judges. Feel free to comment if you wish. If Swiftman is ok with it, I'll post a poll for some friendly competition. Yes Swift, This is a challenge.

Sorry, I totally forgot to post my pictures.

Let me start out by saying a few things about it.
  1. If parts looked rushed, it is because they were. There is no way around that. This is why it was turned in 20 seconds before the deadline.
  2. It is very short. This was a time-cutting measure. As you look through these, please observe the track, not only the layout. The track is what took all of the time and work. In-other-words, we took quality over quantity.
  3. The track with a spine consists of 6 parts, while the spine-less track contains 3. While the spine-less track has less parts, it actually took us longer to make.

Here are the pictures. Tell me what you think!

Finalists

I'll say three things about the winning coasters:
  1. Notice the obvious flattery and then look at what is behind the huge sign... Yeah.
  2. Notice the UNFINISHED coaster. Exactly.
  3. Four of the six coasters are amazing- better than mine. You can make your choice about the other two.

One more thing, expect me back next year. I'll be able to build a coaster that they want to see now...

I happily concede the victory to all of the coasters. Not sure about the first one though. it was definitely the words that got them in. Good job for the winners though. I looks like they really like woodies though. I guess I'll do one of those next year.

Swiftman said:
Finalists

I'll say three things about the winning coasters:
  1. Notice the obvious flattery and then look at what is behind the huge sign... Yeah.
  2. Notice the UNFINISHED coaster. Exactly.
  3. Four of the six coasters are amazing- better than mine. You can make your choice about the other two.

One more thing, expect me back next year. I'll be able to build a coaster that they want to see now...

I agree two of them suck, one looks over crowded and the other is more of a sign than a coaster

They finally posted them on facebook. Two from NC! Woo! And I think Cynthia and The Pounder might have it in the bag. That is a gorgeous woodie. I would totally ride that.

Sorry guys. Better luck next year!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad