Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
If you want to be able to walk strait to your car and not wait in a tram line at night it is. Sometimes general can put you in a lot where you are near preferred.. Sometimes you can end up across the highway. (odds are you will not that early though). The first lot that they fill is near preferred. It all comes down to you opinion. I have a plat pass so it is included. Like I said, it all comes down to the tram ride and line.

lpteague said:
Is it worth the $5 upgrade? We'll be arriving early Friday morning (9:15am) for HoS.

It's $7 actually. :cool: If you don't have kids or expect to be carrying a bunch of bags, I'd just do the general and take the tram. We usually have two kids and a stroller though and have always found the $7 to be worth it.

In addition to what ScoutN said, do not buy an upgrade if you are going to use the pet kennel. Tell the booth attendant that you brought your pet and need to use the kennel. You will get a parking pass for the England Lot, which is the one closest to the park's actual entrance, for the same price as general parking.

Reactions: Applesauce
^They give you a pass that says "Preferred" on it, to hang on your mirror, and they tell you which lane to stay in. (Left for Preferred, handicapped and kennel. right for general)

I have Platinum passes so we always get preferred. I prefer to park in England over the normal preferred lot (France?), in my mind it's just a little easier in and out of the park. But I have never figured out the system to get over there. Getting there early isn't the trick, sometimes they put us there if it's very early, sometimes they don't. It seems random. Does anyone know the trick?

Once France fills up, then they will send you to England. They use to allow Platinum Passholders to use the Employee Entrance, which would get you a spot in England. Don't know if that's still the case though.

BG Europe Fan said:
Once France fills up, then they will send you to England. They use to allow Platinum Passholders to use the Employee Entrance, which would get you a spot in England. Don't know if that's still the case though.

When we have preferred, we always just ask the attendant that's directing us into the France lot if we can park in England. They've only ever told us no a few times.

I think only busses are allowed to use the employee entrance now... Everyone else has to go through the main parking entrance

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad