Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
If you are a member of BGEscape and you would like your BGEscape post count added to your BGWFans post count, please let me know. Our goal is to show how long users have been contributing to the community as a whole- not just BGWFans. Thanks!

UPDATE: As of 4/10/2013 we will now begin porting post counts from the CoasterCrew forums as well for anyone who wants it.

Reactions: Gavin
RE: Porting Post Counts from BGEscape

Whatever happend to BGescape? It doese not seem like anything is posted over there anymore.

I'd love for my counts to be switched also. Thanks!!!

-Sky

No problem! Actually, Gavin let me know you were over there and I already did yours. ;)

Skyrider said:
I'd love for my counts to be switched also. Thanks!!!

-Sky

Glad to see you around again Skyrider!

Reactions: Sky
CoasterCrew's forums are somewhat of a ghost town these days and, like we did with BGEscape, we thought it may be a good idea to offer CoasterCrew members the opportunity to have their post counts ported over to ParkFans as well. If anyone is interested, let me know here or via PM and I'll get to it ASAP. As with porting post counts from BGEscape, the goal here is to allow people's post counts to represent how long they've been an enthusiast no matter what site you were a member of.

I actually never posted over at either of those places...but I feel like each and every one of my insightful, thought-provoking posts here should count for AT LEAST two.

Looking forward to the bump, and thanks in advance.

Reactions: Party Rocker
Man I wanna make a comment about CoasterCrew so badly but I'll stop myself, the more people we get from over there the better.

It's not like they have the traffic to compete with us anyways, even though they cover 8 parks compared to our "measly" two. Darn I couldn't hold myself...

Reactions: netdvn
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad