Which Howl O Scream Theme is the Best ?

• Unearthed: Scarlett's Revenge (Howl O Scream 2015)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

The Hessian

MSG. Co. E, Cherokee Regiment of Rifles.
Nov 30, 2015
Saluda, Virginia
Well I've been on the forum for about two years and I'd in honor on this occasion would post a poll to celebrate the event that brought me to the forums.... Howl O Scream! With Howl O Scream right around the corner lurking I believe it would be interesting to see what everyone's opinion on the past Howl O Scream theme songs are. For music is a crucial part in setting both the tone and atomsphere for any haunted event and many great songs have graced the event over the years.

I've listed the theme songs in order for those that haven't either have heard them before or didn't know what the theme songs where. In order to be considered for the poll the theme song in question must have been either associated with a Howl O Scream Icon (The Witch Scarlett) or a Howl O Scream Theme (Dark Side of the Gardens). If I've missed a theme song please let me know so I can add the song in and to allow for everyone to be able to vote I'll be leaving the poll open for two weeks... so get those votes in people!

Sep 29, 2009
RE: Poll: Best Howl O Scream Theme Song

Song-wise, I really like the My X theme. You can also find the rest of the original songs on the (real-life) singer/performer, Kelly Riot's SoundCloud.

Since that one missed the mark on being scary, my favorite theme is "The Dark Side of the Gardens" theme song, "Midnight Buffet"

I added the Mr. Karver theme from last year.

Here is an unlisted playlist of some extra Howl-O-Scream songs on my YouTube channel.

Reactions: jornor and Zachary

The Hessian

Nov 30, 2015
Saluda, Virginia

Well thanks to CastleOSullivan we have two new great options for the poll, Mr. Karver's Theme from last years Evil Encore and Wedding Bliss the theme for the Icons of 2008 Tampa Howl O Scream, the Raven Twins. Now if an admin can edit the poll to allow these options to be voted on it would be great since I can't seem to do it myself for some reason.

Reactions: jornor
Sep 29, 2009

Mad Ludwig said:
Scarlett had a theme song?

Her house had many sound issues during its first year, with most scenes being completely silent. It was definitely an eerie score between the electric violins and breathy over-dubbed vocals.

Wings

in The Vault
Sep 28, 2009
New York

Dark Side of the Gardens (Midnight Buffet) is definitely the best. I wish they would bring it back at least somewhere in the park.

Feel The Darkness Rise (They Are Here) has to get an honorable mention from me, Cursed was a great idea for a theme, but I wish they did more with it.

The Hessian

Nov 30, 2015
Saluda, Virginia

Well the vote is unanimous amongst the forum and that Dark Side of the Gardens is the best Howl O Scream Theme song which is not suprising considering it has everything a Halloween song is expected to have. The Poll is now Closed.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad