Pointless Discussions

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Feb 14, 2019
I saw somewhere that it'd actually be classified as a salad though Google isn't my friend when looking for the alternate sandwich orientation chart.

Edit: found it! It was the cube rule chart, apparently the keyword sandwich didn't help:

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2016
My power keeps flickering from the storms, and I'm trying to see a power outage map, and of course Dominion Energy had their website crash.

Apr 22, 2019
We only had a slight blip of power going out. The rain stopped here and it looks like we are in the clear from here on out. Got about 2.5" of rain. Winds got high, but only for a brief period. Overall a pretty mild storm where I am (west-south-west of Baltimore).

Mar 16, 2016
Golf starts playing a major championship this week, my company is celebrating its 25 year anniversary this month, a coach has left us at work, and our location is moving to our own store front. Professionally the next 6 weeks are going to be awesome, but chaotic at the same time. I can’t wait.

Reactions: Applesauce
Feb 14, 2019
Golf starts playing a major championship this week, my company is celebrating its 25 year anniversary this month, a coach has left us at work, and our location is moving to our own store front. Professionally the next 6 weeks are going to be awesome, but chaotic at the same time. I can’t wait.
Where are y'all moving to?

Mar 16, 2016
Oh - was wondering if the locations of either Topgolf or Driveshack had any influence but it seems not. Good luck!
Nope. Those two coming in has helped us as more people than ever in this area are interested in playing golf. And sadly COVID has been a HUGE boon for us as more people are playing more than ever as well. But our corporate company has a few things they look for when choosing a location such as parking lot size, major road access, highway access, and a few other things. The biggest influence is what we were doing business wise and they want us to sell golf clubs for extra revenue.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad