Pointless Discussions

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Alf33

Life is short, so eat dessert first.
Jun 8, 2013
Some fast food I like.
Arby's French Dip sandwich (Au Jus it tastey and isn't salty) and their Jamocia shake.
BK"s crispy and spicy chicken sandwich's.

Dombot

get a load of this guy
Mar 30, 2020
Atlanta
A-fucking-men. Fuck Krystal. Some of the worst fast food I’ve ever ingested. I legitimately don’t understand how the company stays afloat.
One of the main reasons I hate Krystal; have you seen their test kitchen items? Back when I lived in Florida we had this monstrosity for a limited time only:
Before you ask, yes I tried it. Yes it was bad. Yes it tasted exactly how it looks/sounds. Any other questions?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
Mar 16, 2016
I'm obsessed with watching "Living Big in a Tiny House" YouTube channel right now. I am so fascinated. I would struggle making that change, but I would absolutely LOVE to have a small one for a little weekend getaway that's 100% off the grid.

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
I feel like Instagram is a bad place to try and find a sugar baby. I feel like if you're soliciting to be a sugar daddy, you should definitely find a place that y'know... focuses on that.

and not the instagram of a person who only posts pics of halloween related things.

Mar 16, 2016
I feel like Instagram is a bad place to try and find a sugar baby. I feel like if you're soliciting to be a sugar daddy, you should definitely find a place that y'know... focuses on that.

and not the instagram of a person who only posts pics of halloween related things.
I dunno if I should laugh or cry for said person.

Lolers

Wavering faith will not serve you well
Sep 14, 2014

Maybe he's a wannabe sugar daddy that really likes Halloween. 🤣

Jun 14, 2019
Out of curiosity why?
It just felt to me like the building imploding should have been a more serious occasion and less of "Hey, look at this!" thing. Sure, it's impressive, but it just doesn't seem like something to be excited about. However, that's my opinion and I know that others might disagree with me.

Reactions: Nicole
Login or Register to Hide This Ad