Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

GrandpaD

Curve Flattener.
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
As WDW News Today posted, the plans are identical for both Disney California Adventure and Walt Disney Studios Park at Disneyland Paris.

At California Adventure, the ride will replace “It’s Tough to Be a Bug,” which closed with the rest of “A Bug’s Land” to make way for the Marvel-themed land.

The plans and photos come via OutsidEars.

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
I've been watching this project for quite a while and with each update I am slowly losing more and more interest. From my understanding a Marvel themed coaster possibly themed to Captain America is to follow this, but what is this? Like this is the same ride system as TSMM which is in the same park literally a land away. Considering this will be the follow-up to Galaxy's Edge, which is going to put Disneyland at levels of attendance unseen, why would they install a mediocre attraction to try and compete with Nintendo Land? I've heard rumors that this may be using a shooting system similar to Ninjago without an actual gun which would vary the ride experience somewhat, but not enough to warrant the laziness. It's just disheartening to see the Marvel franchise being implemented in the parks for a brand new attraction that's so lackluster compared to what opened at IOA 1999.

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad