Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Lord Robert

"Not pet. Wingman."
Apr 18, 2014
I grew up with Peanuts, both the comics and the specials on TV. Since they are getting a theatrically released movie late this year, I don't see them falling into irrelevancy anytime soon.

As for Planet Snoopy, this is one of the best themed areas in the park altogether. Not to mention the new rides here are 1,000 times better than the old Hanna-Barbera/Kidzville rides which looked rather run down.

Lord Robert

"Not pet. Wingman."
Apr 18, 2014
I was talking about the old flat rides, not those two. Technically, Yogi's Cave lost it's wonderful, fantastical charm when Kidzville took over and I remember going in there at it's final year (before Snoopy's Junction took it's place) and it really wasn't in the best shape.

Zimmy

Nessie is lonely.
Silver Donor
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
I have never liked Peanuts. I find it to be the same 4 jokes over and over. Perhaps it was better for the Yuppie generation then mine.
Regardless while the new flats are better than the old, I prefer Hanna-Barbara

Reactions: MAZ
Apr 5, 2011
So walking through Planet Snoopy, I've noticed they're playing a questionable selection of songs. One was Time Warp from RHPS and the second one was some song about eating rotten eggs and dying.

belsaas

Professional Shitposter
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Pretzel Kaiser said:
So walking through Planet Snoopy, I've noticed they're playing a questionable selection of songs.  One was Time Warp from RHPS and the second one was some song about eating rotten eggs and dying.

Found a Peanut is a classic Boy Scout song. And an important lesson on eating rotten peanuts. That song goes places that they may cut in the Planet Snoopy version though.

Reactions: Mushroom
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad