Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Ice

Coffee is for Closers
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
DC Area
I know many people have made recreations of BGW on PC, but I thought it could be interesting if we didn't make like current BGW or BGW at any point in time, but if we get together the people that play PC and make a "Dream BGW", using the best attractions that existed at their location at any point in time. This would of course come with some debate as to what the best rides were where, but I think it would be fun, and a way to include the entire community instead of just those who play the game. The whole community could decide what rides to put in and then the builders go to work, and eventually this could be a very very cool little ParkFans BGW.

I'd love to hear some people's opinions on this

Reactions: Whaler

Ice

Coffee is for Closers
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
DC Area
@admins would there be a way to utilize the new system for Q&A to have like a polling mechanism to determine the favorite rides?

Reactions: Whaler
Mar 16, 2016
I like the idea of doing something like this and have always wanted to. I've found the hardest part is getting the Topography of the park just right.

I do know in the PC forums, AC, Invadr, Nessie, Griff, BBW, are all out there to download as a blueprint. Bolt is also out there, and they used a quick steep drop in place of the drop track.

I've actually been developing a concept and slow building it because I don't want to rush anything: Busch Gardens America. I've built a 'Coal Town' with a mine train coaster, flume ride, and one other ride in the area. Right now I'm working on a turn of the century boardwalk area (think Coney Island). The other two planned areas are going to be "The Big Apple", "Surf Town" (LA inspired), and "Cape Town" (NE area).

I started doing that after a few failed attempts at recreating BGW.

Reactions: Adam

sereniv

Professional Snack Provider
Feb 9, 2018
ThrillRides and Roronesk both have videos of making replicas of the coasters at Busch; ThrillRides in PC and Roronesk in No Limits 2. I thought y'all would like to check them out, roronesk's are my favorite because in his videos he uses old commercials that talk about the ride while showing off his creations.

Ice

Coffee is for Closers
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
DC Area
I have seen one or two very successful recreations of BGW on YouTube, so i think we could use one of the already finished recreations for the terrain and topography and we can just plug the attractions in as we see fit.

The only major difficulty I can see is attempting to recreate DK internally to the point where it at least somewhat resembles the former experience.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad