Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Photos:
2QRXgbj.jpg

OlxTv6o.jpg

KutmXnq.jpg

HKyadf2.jpg

You can now buy the entire pizza pie at Tower Pizza! Not sure about Victoria's yet.

Reactions: Luke and MAZ
why would you want an entire, or any really pizza at Victoria's? The pizza there is horrible!

I just noticed there is a Subway. Has that been there long? I just don't remember seeing it.

Subway has been in that location since the Paramount days. There is also a temporary Subway trailer that has shown up in the water park from time to time.

Reactions: Luke
I ate at the Pizza Parlor yesterday and they changed their pizza. It used to have a good crust. Now the pizza this year is horrible. Almost CiCi's pizza quality. The pic of the menu board that jeffh took shows the new pizza.

Reactions: jeffh and Mushroom
I have found the pizza there extremely variable. In April 2015 I got some great slices there. In April 2016 I got 2 slices that were perhaps the best I've ever had in my life. By May it was undercooked, overtopping'd slop; don't think I've wasted my Plan credit since and with the Panda on it game over. I now don't think it was coincidence the good slices could have related to Chef Paul, until somebody complained they weren't big enough for their $14, some, other manager ordered a change, or they just went back to autopilot.

Interesting changes this year, REDUCED prices and a breadstick? Seems the plan is the slices are smaller than Victoria's (huge) where you can't even get a deal on 2 slices if you pay for it now (although the meatball sub/salad combo isn't too bad for Dining Plan).

40 bucks for a pizza? Not like it’s a Mellow Mushroom. Sheesh. They’d be at 125% profit selling them for 20 bucks. But whatever....I won’t be buying a whole pizza anyway.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad