Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Dec 23, 2011
Official Website said:
Come visit award-winning Pirate's Cove--the ultimate family attraction in Williamsburg! We are Williamsburg's premier miniature golf course, the only place for adventure and tales of true pirate lore. Putt your way through the world of 18th century buccaneers--through mountain caves, over footbridges and beneath cascading waterfalls!

Our two award-winning courses are designed to provide pure delight for kids and adults alike--the ideal family activity. Sunken ships, authentic pirate theming, gorgeous waterfalls, meandering streams, pirate exploits, lavish landscaping and friendly service all await you. And Mates, beware of stray cannon fire, lofted from the renegade pirate on his floating raft!!

Come see why customers who travel the nation say, "This is our favorite Pirate's Cove in the country!!!" DISCOVER THE FUN!

Prices

Adult ~ Child ~ Course
$8.50 ~ $7.95 ~ Captain's Course
$8.50 ~ $7.95 ~ Blackbeard's Challenge
$14.95 ~ $13.95 ~ 36-Hole Adventure
Child: Ages 4 - 12
3 years old and younger play for free.

Hours

Before Memorial Day: Call (757)259-4600 for hours
Summer: 10 AM to 11 PM every day
After Labor Day: Call (757)259-4600 for hours
Open March thru November.

Address
2001 Mooretown Road.
Williamsburg, VA 23185

My Review

Went here as a young child with the family and loved the details and theme that went into the place. I hope to make many return visits in the future. If BGW ever had a pirate theme, I'd imagine this is how they should do it. I would definitely say this is fun for the whole family and highly recommend for everyone!

Only downfall is I wish they'd post a set schedule for before Memorial Day and after Labor Day; other than that, this place is definitely fun.

Reactions: Mushroom
Went to Pirate's Cove last night and was happy to see it's still really well maintained! It was a really nice night and they seemed to be doing well for a Tuesday. I think this is an undervalued attraction in the Williamsburg area.

Also the Snomania Island next door looks really cool, we'll be trying that for sure this summer!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad