Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Pirates 4D

Will there be a new show this summer? It seems silly to close down a 3d movie just as the peak season begins without a replacement?

gardener14 said:
Will there be a new show this summer? It seems silly to close down a 3d movie just as the peak season begins without a replacement?

probably to start renovations early to prepare for the live show next year.

gardener14 said:

Entertainment has no other time to do renovations. They will be way too busy later on to do anything. My guess is they will probably be doing work on the Globe whenever they find time over the summer and fall. That way they get the work done when they can instead of try to rush the work in a few weeks or what not.

There is way too much out cry fro the GP over EitA and CSH. I hate when ignorant GP members start complaining. They sound ridiculous and unbelievable.

EDIT:
Someone actually commented that the British Invasion style musical show and MSR is returning. Finally someone catches on :p

Oh. Yea that's getting annoying. I agree EITA should be replaced, but the GP needs to stop saying bring back Corkscrew Hill. They have no idea what they're talking about.

I will miss this come Howl-O-Scream:

attachment.php

And I guess I'm one of the few who actually enjoy taking in Leslie Nielsen & Eric Idle once in a while?
bx_pirates4d.gif

I actually loved Pirates 4D, I really don't see it as a bad show. It was my first 4D show and I remember my first time seeing it. I was really young and scared because I wasn't fully sure what 4D meant at the time as a kid. It turned out to be such a great experience and I love 4D shows now.

Sorry, I wasn't sure to go with CH or CSH for Corkscrew Hill.

Reactions: chickenking

I'm about as attached to Pirates 4D as I am with Spongebob 4D at Great Adventure. Both good in their own right, just drastically past their expiration dates. In Spongebob's case it cause the entire theatre to turn into a glorified storage area.

Reactions: chickenking

My children always enjoyed Pirates 4d. As it happens We will be at Busch Gardens on the final day for Pirates. We are stopping at Busch Gardens to stretch our legs for a few hours while making the drive from NC to Va.

Unrelated to this post but, For this trip anyone know of a shortcut to Williamsburg going north on 95, trying to avoid having to go to Richmond and back East on 64. But timewise probably not worth getting of the interstate.

Thanks for any help.

Reactions: Nora and HOSBGWFAN

Party Rocker said:
gardener14 said:

Entertainment has no other time to do renovations. They will be way too busy later on to do anything. My guess is they will probably be doing work on the Globe whenever they find time over the summer and fall. That way they get the work done when they can instead of try to rush the work in a few weeks or what not.

There is way too much out cry fro the GP over EitA and CSH. I hate when ignorant GP members start complaining. They sound ridiculous and unbelievable.

EDIT:
Someone actually commented that the British Invasion style musical show and MSR is returning. Finally someone catches on :p

Guilty. That was me. Was interested to see if they would delete it.

Reactions: Party Rocker
RE: Pirates 4D (? to Present)

It's sad to see pirates go because a lot of us do love the nostalgia it brings with its long run, but I am very excited to see what the future will bring to this wonderfully under-utilized venue

RE: Pirates 4D (? to Present)

Alright, I know this has been said somewhere else in this thread, but just to be final about this...

When is the last day Pirates 4-D is going to be showing??

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad