Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2011
Per Tim Tracker's latest video at BGT, official pin trading is coming to BGT. Since SWO is also doing this, is it possible it might come here?

Screenshot_2019-01-30-15-12-47.png

I'm not heavily into pin trading, but I like well designed pins to collect as they're cheap trinkets to buy of the rides you like. BGW and BGT have really been lacking with good pins.

Apr 5, 2011
To be fair to BGW, they did release pins of InvadR and the Nessie anniversary last year. They didn't do any for Eire though.

Reactions: jornor
Mar 9, 2010
I wish I had saw the Invadr pin. I actually bought a few pins last year (including the Nessie pin) and hope that BGW gets it. Pin trading means new lanyards and Williamsburg has the worst lanyards in the chain, IMO.

Reactions: jornor

Ziva

fancy cafe latte
May 30, 2011
I think pin trading coming to BGW is pretty unlikely, given that it's such a Disney-and-direct-competitors subculture. Doesn't make sense to like...train employees on pin trading/invest in a diverse spread of new pins and lanyards when BGW guests might not be familiar with pin trading. That being said, I would love more enamel pins at BGW!

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
Hopefully I can make a little side trip to BGW and grab some. Since I live in Orlando gonna go to BGT on Monday for my Level Up Day (birthday) and grab some. I really need a Tempesto one since I worked at it and was part of the Tempesto Opening Crew. It would be nice too if they did some pins for some shows and even ones they don't have anymore, because I really would love an IMAGINIQUE pin. My favorite show from BGW. Does anyone know what the pins are gonna be like and if maybe they will have unique AP only pins like Disney does. So glad they are doing this

Apr 5, 2011
Hopefully they're good pins. A lot of what BGT had were kind of generic animals that had no BGT iconography.

Nov 24, 2009
Although ive never really got into the pin trading at places like WDW I do like the idea. I wonder if it does take off how the park will handle the folks basically setting up displays with their pins to trade in the park. While I like the idea of trading a swap meet look isnt very parklike to me.

BGWnut

Advisory Panel
Sep 24, 2018
Hopefully they're good pins. A lot of what BGT had were kind of generic animals that had no BGT iconography.
Have you been since they began pin trading earlier this year? I know previously they didn't have very many pins. They should have a lot more since they started pin trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad