Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
genevive429 said:
My question was more because even in Scotland I'd never seen it. But seriously, thanks for the incredibly mature answer, mocking was definitely the best option. :irritated:

It's the small rarely used food stand between the gift shop in Scottland and the path toward Pompeii. You probably seen it a thousand times but since its almost all ways closed up and there is little to draw your attention passed it by with out notice. Totally understandable I had to think twice as to where it was at first.

Merboy

Resident Sea Monster
Oct 25, 2009
Raleigh, NC
www.thelanternlight.com
It's under the overhang across from the bathrooms at the top of the hill as you walk towards Scotland/Heatherdowns. When you enter the park and make your way through England you curve to the right. That path then splits three ways. Go right to visit Ireland, left to go to Italy, and forward and upwards to go to Scotland. That's the hill. Pigs in a Kilt will be on your left beneath that brief sheltered area. I will be there, crying, to point it out to you and how closed it always is.

Apr 30, 2015
Merboy said:
I will be there, crying, to point it out to you and how closed it always is.
giphy.gif

OMG i now know where this is! i totally forgot it was called pigs in a kilt. lol

Reactions: jornor and Merboy
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad