Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Shane said:
Ah, the lasttime we still see the Assic Bisch Gardens logo at the park. It's funny that logo was never replaced by the Burgandy AB logo

This will not be the last time you see this logo. I do believe the park is still issuing jackets with this logo on it with the countries flags underneath, they are becoming very few but are still out there.

I feel like it was never replaced because it looked so good :p

I want to see a picture from inside the Pompeii queue, like, looking out over what used to be the setting for the ride. You know what I'm talking about...the part with all the props that explained the ride to you and what was going on there. The tents and stuff.

Not a joke, by the way. I'd like to see that.

Doc Dollars said:
I want to see a picture from inside the Pompeii queue, like, looking out over what used to be the setting for the ride. You know what I'm talking about...the part with all the props that explained the ride to you and what was going on there. The tents and stuff.

Not a joke, by the way. I'd like to see that.

I think the name 'Escape from Pompeii' does a good enough description of the storyline behind the ride. I mena yes those old broken pots and such things were a nice touch but they weren't needed.

Anyways, I will see what I can find lurking around :)

Took this at 9pm tonight:
attachment.php

Park close at 10. Love it!! :cool:

^^^ Do one of you guys mind getting various pictures of the food, if you can get one. I'm not asking you to buy one each individually, and take a picture, but if the plates are somewhere where you can get a picture of it that would be nice! I just want to see how good they do on presentation. Sadly I wont be able to go until June 8th. Then I'm going out of town to Florida(yes I will be going to theme parks) within hours of the last day of school, which is June 14th for me, and I wont get back until FWF is over. So, I will only be seeing FWF once, sadly.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad