Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
I carry a camera with me every time I go to the park but I often find myself not knowing what people want pictures of so, what do I do? I make a thread. If you'd like a picture of something in particular, request it here and I (or anyone else who wants to help) can hopefully get it for you.

Anyway, it's the weekend after opening and I'll be carrying my new camera tomorrow. Anyone want/need anything?

destroyer421 said:
Apollo's new paint if you don't mind. (haven't had time to go yet)

Just incase you didn't know yet we had an earlier discussion and from everyones observations (including mine) Apollo's did not get painted. Well not the track, but the line rails and harnesses did, but not the track.

Oh! Zachary would it be possible for you to get pictures of the LNM 35th anniversary signs and merchandise. Again in an earlier conversation, Chickenking said that he talked to an employee at tweedside, and said that he said there would be fanfare for it, it just wasn't delivered yet. It would be greatly appreciated.

Just so you know, I made a special visit this afternoon to the park. Still no Nessie fanfare. Store guy says he still is waiting on his signage & swag.

Reactions: Zachary
I requested this to Zachary but for others to see the photo:
vDMgEt9.jpg

I took that photo with my phone from the tram during CT this year and I would like that awesome DSLR camera take the picture instead of a crappy night phone shot.

Ah, the lasttime we still see the Assic Bisch Gardens logo at the park. It's funny that logo was never replaced by the Burgandy AB logo

I know this is just for Zachary but if anybody is going today, in case you didn't know starting yesterday they are supposed to start selling 35th LNM cups. I would love a picture please from anybody. I know this has been the recent thing I've been obsessing over, and it would be greatly appreciated.

Yup, Three Rivers Snacks has 'em. I'll take a picture for you in a few minutes. If I don't post it by tomorrow feel free to remind me- I'm a notoriously forgetful person.

Anyone need anything else?

Zachary said:
Yup, Three Rivers Snacks has 'em. I'll take a picture for you in a few minutes. If I don't post it by tomorrow feel free to remind me- I'm a notoriously forgetful person.

Anyone need anything else?

Thankyou! It's to bad that I won't be able to get one for another couple weeks My weekends are packed right now I don't think I will be able to go for another three weeks.

OK Zachary. I would like a picture from the bridge to Germany of the train crossing the other bridge over the water. Have failed to be there at the right moment.

destroyer421 said:
Picture of Apollo's newly painted catwalk, please.

I don't think that the catwalk got painted. Where did you hear that? when I rode the ride I didn't think any of it got painted. It is still its faded purple color, we already determined that Apollo's didn't get painted. However, what we did determine was the rails in line and the harnesses got painted. Nothing else though.

JuniorBGWfan28 said:
destroyer421 said:
Picture of Apollo's newly painted catwalk, please.

I don't think that the catwalk got painted. Where did you hear that? when I rode the ride I didn't think any of it got painted. It is still its faded purple color, we already determined that Apollo's didn't get painted. However, what we did determine was the rails in line and the harnesses got painted. Nothing else though.
Shhhhhh

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad