Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
May 13, 2021
Anyone know why the photo pass is no longer an option at BGW? Or why Marco Polo isn't open all week? Staffing level perhaps?

My photo key has not worked properly for 3 weeks. It won't download my photos
It's worked for me. I seen a lot of people in FB groups going back and forth on if it's. The general take seems to be it's an app issue and to try a download directly from the website.

Reactions: Le Moose
It's worked for me. I seen a lot of people in FB groups going back and forth on if it's. The general take seems to be it's an app issue and to try a download directly from the website.
Agreed, just go straight to the website, you'll have a better experience that way. The app has never worked for me, even after deleting and re-downloading it. It'll show X amount of blank images, but never actually displays the images themselves.

The app completely sucks, the website is better. The issue I'm running into is one of my cards must not have been activated correctly. I see the water mark on most of my pictures as I used that card for most of my trip..

The app completely sucks, the website is better. The issue I'm running into is one of my cards must not have been activated correctly. I see the water mark on most of my pictures as I used that card for most of my trip..
I haven't used it, but I've been hearing that if you download the pictures, the watermark is gone.

I have a similar issue, where I tried to link one of their cards to my account and now I have locked pictures with watermarks on my account that can't be downloaded.

I figure they can fix it when I stop by their booth next time I'm in the park.

So there is a photo package at BGW? It used to be advertised on the site but no longer.
Good point, it's gone from the add-on webpage. The photokeyonline.com site links back to the add-on page, but there is nothing there to buy one.

I would assume they removed it by accident.

I am pretty sure there are still options to buy a photokey package in the park. I can check when I go out there later today.

Good point, it's gone from the add-on webpage. The photokeyonline.com site links back to the add-on page, but there is nothing there to buy one.

I would assume they removed it by accident.

I am pretty sure there are still options to buy a photokey package in the park. I can check when I go out there later today.

Thank you, that would be great!

I was at the photokey booth last night but I forgot to take a picture of their offers.

They did have a poster in front of the booth offering an all day photokey for about $35 though.

I was at the photokey booth last night but I forgot to take a picture of their offers.

They did have a poster in front of the booth offering an all day photokey for about $35 though.

Excellent, it's still an option, thanks for the info!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad