Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Oct 5, 2009
112
1
70
IT'S POSTED!!!!! Passholder preview is March 20th from 10-6. I CAN"T WAIT!!!! Ok now that I got that out of my system anyone else going to be there?
 
Nov 25, 2009
81
15
40
Florida
I haven't held a pass in over five years so I don't know much about the details. Does anyone know if Florida platinum AP holders able to go to their pass member preview? That would be awesome. :)
 
Nov 14, 2009
1,542
1,198
250
Williamsburg, VA
So can someone clue me in on this? Last year was our first year w/passes and we must have missed the info on this event. Is this just a first day free look of the park for passholders or are there special events? Is the whole park open like it would be on a normal day (w/shows and all)? How crowded is it usually?

Thanks! Will be looking forward to it.
 
Sep 23, 2009
1,617
582
250
BTT_Racheal said:
I haven't held a pass in over five years so I don't know much about the details. Does anyone know if Florida platinum AP holders able to go to their pass member preview? That would be awesome. :)

I don't see why they would reject anyone with a Platinum pass, but I sent an email to the Comm. Office with a bunch of questions, so I included that one.
 
Sep 23, 2009
1,617
582
250
Shafor said:
So can someone clue me in on this? Last year was our first year w/passes and we must have missed the info on this event. Is this just a first day free look of the park for passholders or are there special events? Is the whole park open like it would be on a normal day (w/shows and all)? How crowded is it usually?

Thanks! Will be looking forward to it.

Usually preview day is just a regular day of operation with the only difference being that only pass holders are let in. It's used as a real world training opportunity for the staff as well as being a chance for pass holders to get into the park earlier than everyone else.
 
Sep 23, 2009
282
3
70
North Carolina
I would suspect that Platinum members are just like all other passholders. It's a pass to get into any of the parks, so you should be okay. We've had Platinum passes for 5-6 years now and never have been able to make it to the passholders day. This year, however, we have nothing on the schedule right now, so we'll try and be there!
 
Oct 5, 2009
112
1
70
We need a meetup!! There's going to be so many of us we need to set a designated time and place and try to ride at least 1 coaster together. Anyone else in?
 
Feb 3, 2010
33
9
40
West Virginia
My family and I have been pass members since 2005. I thought it might be interesting to know how many here are pass members and how long they have been pass members. Also we live six hours away and was wondering if there are any other pass members here who travel further than six hours to get to BGW? Lastly, how many times a year do you go to BGW. Now that there is Christmas Town we will go five times!
 
Sep 23, 2009
1,617
582
250
I've been a pass member literally since before I can remember. Some of my first foggy memories are from the park. I live about 10 minutes (give or take) from the park, so I go at least once every weekend, and most weeks I get to the park more often than that. My job requires that I work about 11 or 12 days a month, so I get to go the park during the middle of the day in the middle of the week a lot. It helps me get to know what's going on in the park.
 
Sep 28, 2009
1,411
2,875
250
Virginia
AandA8104 said:
We need a meetup!! There's going to be so many of us we need to set a designated time and place and try to ride at least 1 coaster together. Anyone else in?

I am all for it. This year the Loch Ness will have years of old paint removed and a fresh - brand new shiny awesome coat this year!! Would everyone like to meet up at the Loch Ness?
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad