• Apollo's Chariot

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Alpengeist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Griffon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Oct 5, 2009
Ok so it sounds like a couple of people are up for a meet up. Which ride do we want? I've added a poll to see which one everyone would like to meet up for.

Sep 23, 2009
Although my favorite is Alpengeist, it should be a ride everyone likes, and there are some that have problems with Alpengeist and don't like Griffon... who doesn't like AC though? So, that's where my vote went.

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
I voted AC because Nessy wasn't there. Nessy is right near the front of the park and would be a good place to meet (Come on, who doens't like Nessy?)... (And then whoever wanted to could walk over to AC... :p)

Oct 5, 2009
I choose the 3 that could get the most people on them since we wouldn't be able to get any special time. Unless Chris could workout something for us.

Sep 23, 2009
No, I can guarantee that I wouldn't be able to get any ERT on preview day.

Sep 23, 2009
North Carolina
Since it's only a day for passmembers, it probably won't be too crowded that we wouldn't be able to ride several together. I like AC. It's a good group ride, but I think Nessie is a great group ride, too. Maybe we could get someone to take our picture as we're waiting in the station or something.

Sep 28, 2009
Virginia
I hate to say it, but Griffin would be the ride for all of us to get a group shot on. (Or most of us to get a group shot on... if half was one row behind the first. Personally, I always start my day at Busch Gardens with the Loch Ness and then move around the park in counter clockwise fashion... just a weird park ritual of mine. Still, any coaster is fine with me. ;)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad