Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
One day until Preview Day!! I can’t wait - I’ve really missed this park. Who’s going tomorrow?

Sep 25, 2016
Yogi's Cave
Today was the best passholder preview day ever for me! When I renewed passes last August I decided not to renew the meal plan, but over the winter my pass on the mobile app still said "Season Pass + Dining" so I figured I'd give it a shot. I went to Outer Hanks and scanned my app and it rejected. I said oh well, and since my wife said over the winter that we're surely going to be there enough to use it, just suck it up and buy it again.

So I went onto my KD app and started to buy it again, but when I input the 8-character code from my pass it said "unique pass error" and said that that pass already had the meal plan, and wouldn't let me continue. I then walked up to guest relations and asked them to check my passholder card to see if there was a meal plan on it, as my app says there is but wouldn't work for food and when I tried to buy one through the app it said that it's already enabled. The lady at the window said well they should match and I agreed and showed her the numbers were the same between card and app, so she checked the card and said "nope this card only shows the drink plan, but there's been a lot of issues with our database today so I'll try and add it onto your card" and 2 minutes later she handed me back my card and then my mobile app did work to get a meal on the plan -- but didn't cost me a dime!

Reactions: belsaas
Nov 24, 2009
We had free all season drinks last year on two passes. I paid for one but all 3 on my account had them added.

Reactions: jeffh
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad