Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
For $125 I think I will finally bite. Especially with the likely water coaster or Aquaman-clone being added. Though one thing is unclear. Do I get free parking at other SF parks or not? Also now it's very clear that the water park is separate. It calls out in clear wording that the Gold pass does not include the water park.

Edit: free preferred parking *is* included for other SF parks. I see that once I go to buy it.
Thinking I will bite on this as well, given I have trips planned to San Antonio, LA, Atlanta and Chicago. I would easily pay more than $125 for parking and one day tickets at Fiesta Texas and Magic Mountain.

Thinking I will bite on this as well, given I have trips planned to San Antonio, LA, Atlanta and Chicago. I would easily pay more than $125 for parking and one day tickets at Fiesta Texas and Magic Mountain.
I just got the below note from Selim. About the only newsworthy item is that there are dedicated Diamond VIP entrances at all parks now, although I thought those were at the parks before and whether or not they were being used was kind of hit or miss. Also note that Selim will be taking time out of his day and sending out some surprise gifts by himself this summer...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_151527_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_151527_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 16
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad