Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Dec 23, 2011
Pass Member
Tips & Information

Welcome to the Pass Member Tips & Information thread. For Pass Members you can keep updated with your deals, events, and Fun Tracker. For those thinking of buying passes, this is a great tool to see everything that comes with owning a pass.

Enjoy!

Benefits[/SIZE]]

The benefits listed here come from varying sources to ensure the accuracy of this list. Please be sure to read the added notes after reviewing the lists.
  • Basic[/b]]

I have the contract for EZ pay: I think this may help any confusion on what your signing up for:

Terms And Conditions
Retail Installment Contract - EZpay Plan
USD
1 - 13682 BGW 1 Park 1 Year EZ Vc
10.00(P1)
TOTAL SALE PRICE (the total price of your purchase on credit, including your down payment of the initial monthly payment):
DOWN PAYMENT (first monthly payment):
AMOUNT FINANCED (the amount of credit provided to you):
FINANCE CHARGE (the dollar amount the credit will cost you):
TOTAL OF PAYMENTS (the amount you will have paid when you have made all scheduled payments):
Cash Price
$120.00
Taxes
$0.0
Fees & Insurance
Total
$120.00
Down Payment
$-10.00
Amount Financed
$110.00
Total Monthly Payment - $10.00
To be billed monthly on your credit card:
Total Number of Payments - 12
(including down payment)
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS:
P1 :BGW 1 Park 1 Year EZ Vc
Includes select Pass Member benefits. Admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg for One Year from date of purchase. Pass is non-transferable, non-refundable remains the property of Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks and may be revoked without restitution for
Terms & Conditions
By accepting below, I agree to pay the down payment (first monthly payment), and thereafter to pay the remaining number of payments, which will be billed monthly to my credit card. I may prepay my outstanding balance at any time. I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT PERMITTED TO CANCEL MY EZPAY PLAN UNTIL ALL MONTHLY PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. IF I FAIL TO PAY MY MONTHLY PAYMENT, THE ENTIRE REMAINING BALANCE WILL BE DUE AND PAYABLE IMMEDIATELY (acceleration not applicable to Virginia residents) AND MY BAR-CODED PASS MAY BE CANCELLED. If I fail to make payments for a period of 10 days or more, at the sole discretion of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (SEA), I will be charged the costs of collecting my outstanding debt, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs. I may be assessed a late fee of up to 5% of each late installment. (California residents: 5% late fee is not applicable. California residents may be assessed a late fee of up to $10 if they are 10 days late, up to $15 if they are 10 to 15 days late and may also be subject to a delinquency charge if they fail to notify SEA of any change of address or to communicate with SEA 45 days after failure to make a payment.) EXCEPT FOR ANY PASSES PAID IN LESS THAN 12 MONTHS, THIS CONTRACT WILL RENEW AUTOMATICALLY ON A MONTH-TO-MONTH BASIS FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PERIOD until I terminate it. I hereby authorize SEA to charge my credit card (or any other credit card which I supply SEA) for future payments. I may cancel my automatically renewed pass(es) at any time after the first full EZ Pay Plan has expired. SEA will advise me of any rate changes. Payments will be made in accordance with my Credit Card Issuer Agreement. I understand that I am not permitted to contract for additional EZ Pay accounts if my balance under this contract is past due, and that any payments made by me to SEA may be used by SEA to settle past due balances under this contract before applying the payments to other sales transactions. In addition, regardless of the number of times a pass is used, there are no refunds of amounts paid on my EZ Pay account. Notice to Buyer: Do not sign this contract before you read it or if it contains any blank spaces. You are entitled to an exact copy of the contract you accept. Keep it to protect your legal rights. I am at least 18 years of age, and I consent to the use of my personal identification information for my EZPay Account. I ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.

Also- I was livid. I was supposed to get a $20 discount via the mail in renew your pass voucher..and the dang thing wouldn't load up with the discount (i checked- it was a valid coupon and was not expired). Ridiculous. Looks like I am calling customer service... again. ::sigh::

Thanks Nora that was something I was thinking of adding in. I recently just bought a platinum pass and I can't tell you how many times I see in large letters about it does not include Christmas Town and it will automatically renew.

I added the EZPay Terms, as well as more simplified version of the terms, and then two sections that kind of explain some confusing bits.

Reactions: Zachary
Added a new Fun Tracker section. Turns out the park will be posting the Fun Track online via PDF file format. Also added a Pass Member photo deal.

EDIT: The Fun Tracker may also be great for those who want to print out the months on a much more flat paper so it is easier to write things on. You can even laminate it and use a dry-erase marker on it.

I booked a cabana at Aquatica for this summer and I did get my Platinum discount.  More importantly, I discovered that the chart for Platinum discounts has once again changed.

Anyway, it seems that we have not lost our benefits in Florida.

I have attached the new chart.

Attachments

• PassBenefitsBGW.pdf
    208.8 KB · Views: 8,163
Nic said:
I booked a cabana at Aquatica for this summer and I did get my Platinum discount.  More importantly, I discovered that the chart for Platinum discounts has once again changed.

Anyway, it seems that we have not lost our benefits in Florida.

I have attached the new chart.

It's strange that they still don't mention the greatest benefit of all for having the Platinum Pass. Entry through the Employee Parking gate. You can't beat it. I dont use it every time because it still makes me nervous for some reason. I always feel like I'm getting away with something when I enter that way. :)

Reactions: chickenking
Honestly, paying $17 per month isn't that bad, considering I would pay the same for Netflix and not even use Netflix except like once a year.

Nic, I posted that exact same chart in the Tickets & Passes thread. That chart has been around for awhile now actually.

The problem is that they have two contradicting statements. They have that chart that clearly says you get Preferred Parking at all parks; however, under the More Info tab when buying a new pass it says you only get Preferred Parking for VA parks. The benefits list I have posted here and in the Tickets & Passes thread is a combination of every resource that lists benefits.

I will be reworking somethings and updating the thread, but I am working on a few big projects right now and it may take a bit.

That chart replaced the the one we were all concerned about last month on the Pass Member site. My point was that the "old" new chart with the "home park" caveats has been taken down.

I can't help that you didn't see the other chart. I believe CK copied in to one of the other threads. We discussed it at length.

I am unfamiliar with game cards. Can they be used in token machines now or are they only for carnival games?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad