Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I'm hoping to make it as well, I'm supposed to be moving some time around then, but I might be able to make preview day.

Lines: It depends on the weather

Passes: Yes, you must have a season pass (fun cards will not work)

J0E1 said:
I've never been to this before. Are the lines better or worse than normal days? By the way, by "Passes," do season passes count (that's what I have)?

Season passholders day is like a BIG live training day for the employees and helps Management work out any kinks. so sometimes the lines for rides and getting your food may be a little slower then you will find during peak season. And passes mean one park, two park and Platinum passes. I donot believe that the FUN card is included in this day

We went last year for the first time and it was packed. But the weather really was really nice. I'm expecting it to be packed again. We're hoping to be in line before 9.

Starting Saturday, March 5, Guest Relations will be open to
guests for pass processing from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and
Sundays prior to park opening. guests are to enter through
the team member entrance and park in England. This is the old BG entrance to the park. Save some time and have your pass ready to go when you get there on the 19 of March.

I just check out the pass prices on BGW's website, single season 1 park pass is $109.99, wasn't it $99 last year?

pandorazboxx said:
I just check out the pass prices on BGW's website, single season 1 park pass is $109.99, wasn't it $99 last year?

More than likely. It wouldn't surprise me that it has gone up. My family has had platinum plus for YEARS now because how often we go to Florida and San Diego. We are grandfathered under the price that we originally bought them for.

If you are renewing your passes it saves you 10 bucks on the website. We got ours for 99.00 each... Also, as the season comes closer there will be some discounts avaiable from different employers (yes, for seasons passes) so be sure to ask your friends!

VA_Coaster_Nut said:
If you are renewing your passes it saves you 10 bucks on the website. We got ours for 99.00 each... Also, as the season comes closer there will be some discounts avaiable from different employers (yes, for seasons passes) so be sure to ask your friends!

If you are renewing from the time it has been the $100 price.

Balak95 said:
Do you have to get ur card processed or can i just buy it online?

When you buy your pass online you print a paper out. You then take that paper to the park to exchange for your pass card. Starting on sat the 5th you can take that paper to the park and get your pass card so on the 19th you can just go in and not wait in a long line to get your pass card

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad