Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I'll be there with my wife and kids...8am..lol! First in line for parking..woo..hoo! I think it would be cool if we could have some t-shirts made for the forum so we know who's who and also to promote the site! Let me know if anyone is interested as I have family that makes screen printed shirts and designs....stickers, magnets and much more! If there is an andmin that reads this and is possibly interested please feel free to contact me, Thanks and look forward to seeing you all there this season.

VA_Coaster_Nut said:
I'll be there with my wife and kids...8am..lol! First in line for parking..woo..hoo! I think it would be cool if we could have some t-shirts made for the forum so we know who's who and also to promote the site! Let me know if anyone is interested as I have family that makes screen printed shirts and designs....stickers, magnets and much more! If there is an andmin that reads this and is possibly interested please feel free to contact me, Thanks and look forward to seeing you all there this season.

They already have t shirts in the store but id still talk to Chris (Green Name) to see if you cant make them for cheaper...

Wasn't Jack Hanna there for it last year? I also thought that his daughter was there.....I remember going to see someone speak there. Just sayin'

Yes, he was. They had an up-charge breakfast buffet where you could go and meet Jack Hanna (completely worth the 20-some dollars I paid). I was hoping that they'd do something similar this year, but I have yet to hear about anything.

yeah i heard about that. Didn't he have some animals? Cause in the picture from last year he was holding like a little tiger cub.:D

From BG's Twitter:

"PASS MEMBERS: Did you know there's an all-you-care-to-eat-lunch for Pass Member Preview Day? Reserve your spot today! http://ow.ly/41cMT"

I hope I can go, but the person that I was going with might not beable to, so there for I might have any one to go with.....

I talked my dad into getting a 2 year pass for himself, so now I CAN GO!!!!!! I can't wait for opening day either!

I just baught my 2 year pass and my dad got one to, so I am in also!!!!!!!!!

I just realized I have to work that day. :(

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'll be in New York, so I'm hoping that all of you will make up for my absence by taking plenty of pictures. I'll probably be using some for a front page post about the day, so get some good ones!

I'll be there, Swift.... Just not in disguise this time. We could snap a group shot for the site.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad