Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 9, 2013
KD has officially announced that there Pass Member Preview Day this season will be March 20th!

[instagram=https://instagram.com/p/BAQDvjPDHG6/]

I guess KD is giving another whack at it this season, despite the extremely cold weather last year's endured. I'm interested to see if there may be a chance that this could also be a Pass Member-exclusive Delirium preview day. I guess we shall see.

Additionally, it's interesting how it seems strategically planned around BGW's Pass Member Preview Day. Kind of glad the park's seem to work together like that.

Sep 30, 2015
I saw a few posts on the FB link that said the weren't sure if Delirium would be operating or not at the beginning of the season. Could just be speculation but some people said they wouldn't bother unless it was operating on the 20th. Guess it depends on the weather holding out for the build. Getting cold now may slow them down. That said, how busy would you expect pass holder day to be? Fairly light?

Jan 16, 2016
Well looks like KD has picked another terrible day for the season ticket holders. Can't see many rides being up and running in 40 degree weather with a cold rain, maybe even snow... Only reason I can recommended going is for the SNEAK PEEK PRESENTATION at 12:00 p.m. in the Kings Dominion Theater for a sneak peek of what is to come this season:

• Delirium
• Changes around the park
• The benefits included with your season pass
• Special events and festivals
• Giveaways and raffles including an iPad Mini!
GIVEAWAYS The first 900 attendees at our Preview Presentation in the Kings Dominion Theater will receive a Season Pass Lanyard. Throughout the presentation there will be chances to win raffle prizes including an iPad mini!

Also, purchase or redeem a Souvenir Bottle or All Season Bottle (available online only) in Victoria's Pizza, Country Kitchen or Dinner Bell and receive a FREE Delirium Koozie from Coca-Cola. (While supplies last)

Can't see much of a crowd in that weather, So your chances of getting most of this should be pretty good if you decide to go.

Reactions: Dylon

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I kinda 50 50 on weather i am going or not. But you can't really baim kd March in Va is a crap shoot it just happened to be bad 2 years in a row.

Reactions: Dylon and Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad